- 3.5-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Seafood and carvery buffet lunch
- Aussie desserts, coffee and tea
- Fully licensed bar - packages available
- Live harbour commentary
- Get up-close to the annual Ferrython
- See the Australia Day Harbour Parade
- Tall ships race, 21-gun salute and more
Australia Day Lunch Cruise 2021
Experience the Ferrython and Australia Day parades on Sydney Harbour
Join us as we celebrate our diverse and dynamic nation. Hop aboard the classic MV Vagabond Princess for a 3.5-hour lunch cruise and experience the array of spectacular harbour events on offer, accompanied by delicious food, fantastic service and electric atmosphere.
Enjoy a delicious seafood and carvery buffet lunch and live harbour commentary as we get up close to the action. Grab a drink at the bar and your spot on one of our spacious observation decks as the Sydney Ferries take centre stage in sensational colour to race for first place under Sydney Harbour Bridge. Prepare to be stunned as the 21-gun 'Salute to Australia' fires away, watch the awe-inspiring Tug and Yacht Ballet and the Australia Day Harbour Parade featuring boats of all shapes and sizes dressed in flags, banners, inflatable kangaroos and every colour under the sun.
With a range of tickets for adults, children, concessions and families, Vagabond Cruises invites you to bring the whole clan along and share in the tradition, innovation and excitement that is Australia Day on spectacular Sydney Harbour.
3.5-hour cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Seafood & carvery buffet lunch
See the Ferrython, 21-Gun Salute, Tug & Yacht Ballet & Australia Day Harbour Parade
Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
Freshly percolated coffee & tea
See all the sights from spacious outdoor decks
Allocated indoor seated dining
Contact Us CTA - Yellow Background
We absolutely loved our Australia Day lunch cruise with Vagabond! Three and half hour cruise with a full buffet lunch was delicious and fantastic value. Staff were friendly and helpful. Will certainly be back again!
Couldn't think of a better way to see the Australia Day harbour events than on an Aussie timber classic like the Vagabond Princess. Enjoyed the sights, the commentary and all the great food. Big thanks to all the crew on board!
Cruise Feature Details
Australia Day Lunch Menu
Fresh and cooked seafood
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters served natural (gf)
- Tiger king prawns served with seafood sauce (gf)
Carvery and hot dishes
- Freshly carved hot roast beef with horseradish, mustard, and traditional gravy (gf)
- Slow roast lamb with garlic and rosemary (gf)
- Oven roasted middle-eastern spiced chicken
- Baby potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Penne with button mushroom and white wine cream sauce, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese (v)
- Freshly tossed garden salad served with French and Italian vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Basil pesto macaroni with roasted pine nuts (v)
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, onion and Kalamata olives (v) (gf)
- Rocket salad with walnuts, shaved parmagiano and balsamic vinaigrette (v)
- Classic coleslaw (v)
- Shaved leg of ham (gf)
- Crusty dinner rolls (v)
- Lamingtons and pavlova (v)
- Assortment of cakes (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
Please be aware that our kitchens process foods containing eggs, dairy, gluten, seafood, nuts, sesame seeds and capsicum. Whist measures are taken to avoid cross contamination, we can not guarantee a total absence of these products from any of our dishes. Vagabond Cruises does not accept liability for any adverse reactions due to allergy or intolerance from food consumed on board.
ADDITIONAL BAR PACKAGES
OPEN BAR PACKAGES & OTHER UPGRADES
All our vessels offer fully licensed bars on board with drinks available on a cash bar basis. The following bar upgrade packages are also available with a pre-booking. All members of a group booking must be on the same bar package.
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
EXTENDED BEER COLLECTIONS, SPIRITS & LIQUORS, PRE-MIXES, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A selection of soft drinks & juices
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Early Bird Rates
Offer until Dec 31 or until sold out
|Child (5-14 years)||$70|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$320|
From Jan 1 or when early bird sells out
|Child (5-14 years)||$80|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$360|
Cruise date: Tuesday, 26th January 2021
Departure location: To be confirmed - Bookings essential
10:00AM - 1:30PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.