- 3-hour lunch cruise
- Live jazz music
- Seafood and carvery buffet
- Delicious dessert
- Fully licensed bar - packages available
- Professional photographer
- Ugly sweater comp - prizes & giveaways!
- Discounts for large group bookings
Christmas in July Lunch Cruise
Relive the joy of Christmas in Winter on our cozy Sydney Harbour lunch cruise with live jazz and carols. Don't forget your ugly Christmas sweater!
Tinsel, missletoe, carols and the unmistakable aroma of warm Christmas pudding and custard in... Winter?? Sounds heavenly!
Come aboard and sway to the rhythms of live Christmas carols, jazz and pop covers as you indulge in a delicious seafood and carvery lunch followed by warm Christmas pudding with custard, fresh seasonal fruit, coffee and tea. Enjoy a glass of bubbly from the bar and let time pass you by as you embrace the spectacular harbour views!
This luncheon cruise has been a Sydney favourite with locals and tourists alike for over 30 years, combining restaurant style dining and unforgettable views. A great way to spend an afternoon with friends and family, entertain overseas guests or celebrate a special occasion. This is undoubtedly Sydney's best value lunch cruise.
3 hour cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Seafood & carvery buffet lunch
Christmas pudding, seasonal fruit, coffee and tea
Live carols, jazz and pop covers
Allocated indoor seated dining
Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
Ugly sweater comp - prizes & giveaways!
Enjoy the sights from spacious outdoor decks
Professional photographer on board
So much fun experiencing a "winter" Christmas in my home away from home. The band was great as was the food. Big thank you to the crew for their warm hospitality. Will definitely be back!
Was invited to join the Xmas in July cruise for a work function and we honestly had a blast! Great value with a full Christmas buffet, live music and open bar. The crew were all so friendly and welcoming. Definitely a worthwhile event!
It was like Christmas all over again! Yummy turkey roast and warm pudding with custard. The music really made the atmosphere and the harbour views are always a win. Thanks guys!
Contact Us CTA - Blue Background
Cruise Feature Details
Lunch Cruise Menu
SEAFOOD & CARVERY BUFFET
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters served natural (gf)
- Tiger king prawns served with seafood sauce (gf)
Carvery and hot dishes
- Freshly carved hot roast beef with horseradish, mustard, and traditional gravy (gf)
- Traditional roast turkey with cranberry sauce (gf)
- Baby potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Penne with button mushroom and white wine cream sauce, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese (v)
- Orange infused Moroccan couscous w roasted vegetables, sultanas, pomegranate and minted yogurt (v)
- Freshly tossed garden salad served with French and Italian vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Mexican mixed beans and charred corn with avocado, tomato, baby cos, lime and coriander (v) (gf)
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, onion and Kalamata olives (v) (gf)
- Shaved leg of ham (gf)
- Crusty dinner rolls (v)
- Warm Christmas pudding and custard (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
OPEN BAR PACKAGES & OTHER UPGRADES
All of our vessels feature fully licensed bars and accept both cash and EFTPOS payments. Choose to pay as you go, run a tab or upgrade with one of our open bar packages.
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
EXTENDED BEER COLLECTIONS, SPIRITS & LIQUORS, PRE-MIXES, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A SELECTION OF SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Early bird rates
Offer until June 3rd or until sold out
|Child (5-14 years)||$55|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$240|
From June 4th or when early bird sells out
|Child (5-14 years)||$65|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$280|
Departs: King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour on selected Saturdays and Sundays in July - Bookings essential
12:30PM - 3:30PM
Subject to availability
12:30PM - 3:30PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.