- 3-hour lunch cruise
- Live jazz music
- Seafood and carvery buffet
- Delicious dessert
- Fully licensed bar - packages available
- Professional photographer
- Prizes and giveaways
- Discounts for large group bookings
Easter Weekend Lunch Cruise
3 hours on Sydney Harbour with a freshly prepared seafood and carvery buffet lunch, live jazz and the best harbour views in the world
- Departing Sat 3rd April and Sun 4th April
If you’re stuck for ideas this Easter, there is no better way to spend an afternoon than relaxing on Sydney Harbour with family and friends.
Come aboard and sway to the rhythms of live jazz and easy-listening pop as you indulge in a delicious seafood and carvery lunch followed by a selection of hot cross buns, cakes, fresh seasonal fruit, coffee and tea.
Let out your inner pirate and find the yummy treasures in the onboard Easter egg hunt, enjoy a glass of bubbly from the bar and let time pass you by as you embrace the spectacular harbour views!
This luncheon cruise has been a Sydney favourite with locals and tourists alike for over 30 years, combining restaurant style dining and unforgettable views. A great way to spend an afternoon with friends and family, entertain overseas guests or celebrate a special occasion. This is undoubtedly Sydney's best value lunch cruise.
3 hour cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Allocated indoor seated dining
Seafood & carvery buffet lunch
Hot cross buns, cakes, fresh fruit, coffee and tea
Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
Live jazz and easy-listening pop classics
Enjoy the sights from spacious outdoor decks
Professional photographer on board
Enter and win lucky door prize and giveaways
Easter with the family on our magical harbour was just perfect! Food was delicious and plentiful, service was fantastic and the views sensational. Thank you for a great day Vagabond Cruises and crew!
Decided to do without the cooking this year and try out a cruise instead... Best decision! Thank you to the crew for the great service. Live music was brilliant, and the kids loved the Easter egg lucky dip. A great day was had by all!
Thank you Brenda for helping me organise a great day out with my Sydney family for Easter! It was a perfect Sunday lunch with delicious seafood and roasts, great music and refreshing drinks on the outdoor decks to enjoy the views. Thoroughly enjoyed!
Contact Us CTA - Blue Background
Cruise Feature Details
Lunch Cruise Menu
Fresh and cooked seafood
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters served natural (gf)
- Tiger king prawns served with seafood sauce (gf)
- Baked market fish, in tomato sugo with olive oil, garlic, capers, olives and fresh herbs (gf)
Carvery and hot dishes
- Freshly carved hot roast beef with horseradish, mustard, and traditional gravy (gf)
- Oven roasted middle-eastern spiced chicken
- Baby potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Penne with button mushroom and white wine cream sauce, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese (v)
- Orange infused Moroccan couscous w roasted vegetables, sultanas, pomegranate and minted yogurt (v)
- Freshly tossed garden salad served with French and Italian vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Mexican mixed beans and charred corn with avocado, tomato, baby cos, lime and coriander (v) (gf)
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, onion and Kalamata olives (v) (gf)
- Shaved leg of ham (gf)
- Crusty dinner rolls (v)
- Hot cross buns & easter eggs
- Assortment of delicious cakes (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
OPEN BAR PACKAGES & OTHER UPGRADES
All of our vessels feature fully licensed bars and accept both cash and EFTPOS payments. Choose to pay as you go, run a tab on board or take advantage of the following bar packages available with pre-bookings. NOTE: All members of a group booking must be on the same bar package.
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
EXTENDED BEER COLLECTIONS, SPIRITS & LIQUORS, PRE-MIXES, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A selection of soft drinks & juices
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Cruise date: Sat 3rd April | Sun 4th April 2021
Departure location: King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour - Wharf number to be confirmed - Bookings essential
12:30PM - 3:30PM
Subject to availability
12:30PM - 3:30PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.