- 3.5-hour dinner cruise
- Delicious 3-course buffet dinner
- Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
- Live 'Elvis' performances throughout
- DJ playing the greatest Rock 'N' Roll hits
- Professional photographer on board
- Discounts for large group bookings
- Prizes, giveaways and more
Elvis Tribute Dinner Cruise
Join us for a night of great food and fantastic entertainment as we celebrate the life and music of the King of Rock'N Roll on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Put on your blue suede shoes and join us as we celebrate the life and music of the King of Rock'N Roll!
Enjoy 3.5 hours on stunning Sydney Harbour and a delicious 3-course buffet dinner while your entertainers take you on a journey through the King's greatest hits. Get all shook up as "Elvis" rocks the boat and endulge in a delicious buffet including hot carved roast beef, an array of tantalizing hot dishes and a selection of gourmet salads followed by tempting desserts, tea and coffee.
From there on, the night is yours! Relax and take in the sights from one of our outdoor viewing decks or hit the dance floor, shake, rattle and roll as the DJ takes centre stage, taking you on a musical trip through the best 50's and 60's Rock'n Roll and of course the music of the King himself, Elvis Presley!
3.5-hour cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Live performances by "The King"
Appetisers on arrival
International style buffet dinner
Selection of cakes, fresh seasonal fruit, coffee and tea
Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
Allocated indoor seated dinning
Enjoy the harbour sights from spacious outdoor decks
Enter and win lucky door prizes and giveaways
Professional photographer on board
We had a great night on the Rock N Roll cruise. Staff were friendly & attentive, food was good & plenty of it and the entertainer was great!
It was a wonderful night! Entertainment was a great and had a variety of very fresh salads, roast meats and delicious desserts. Thanks for such a memorable night!
Rock n Roll Dinner Cruise last night was perfect! Dinner was delecious, dessert was satisfying and entertainment was excellent!
Contact Us CTA - Blue Background
Cruise Feature Details
- Shared charcuterie plates - cheese, olives, cold cuts and baked crusts
Carvery and hot dishes
- Freshly carved hot roast beef with horseradish, mustard, and red wine gravy (gf)
- BBQ continental sausages with an assortment of condiments
- Spicy Buffalo-style chicken wings
- Baby potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Creamy baked mac and cheese (v)
- Freshly tossed garden salad served with French and Italian vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Mexican mixed beans and charred corn with avocado, tomato, baby cos, lime and coriander (v) (gf)
- Rocket salad with walnuts, shaved parmagiano and balsamic vinaigrette (v)
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, onion and Kalamata olives (v) (gf)
- Shaved leg of ham (gf)
- Crusty Italian mixed dinner rolls (v)
- Assortment of delicious cakes (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
ADDITIONAL BAR PACKAGES
OPEN BAR PACKAGES & OTHER UPGRADES
All our vessels offer fully licensed bars on board with drinks available on a cash bar basis. The following bar upgrade packages are also available with a pre-booking.
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
EXTENDED BEER COLLECTIONS, SPIRITS & LIQUORS, PRE-MIXES, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A SELECTION OF SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Early Bird Rates
Offer until Jul 31 or until sold out
|Child (5-14 years)||$55|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$240|
From Aug 1 or when early bird sells out
|Child (5-14 years)||$65|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$280|
Cruise date: Saturday, 15th August 2020
Departure location: King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour - Wharf number to be confirmed - Bookings essential
7:30PM - 11:00PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.