- 4-hour cruise Sydney Harbour
- Delicious 3-course dinner
- Halloween themed Latin dance show
- All night DJ
- Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
- Professional photographer
- Discounts for large group bookings
- Prizes for best costume & more
Halloween Dinner & Show Cruise
This Halloween, experience 4 exhilarating hours on Sydney Harbour! Enjoy a devilishly delicious dinner, dazzling entertainment, prizes, giveaways and so much more!
Experience Sydney’s premier Latin themed dinner cruise with a spooky Halloween twist!
Fear not as you board, our friendly staff will show you to your table where appetising treats await you. Grab a drink at the bar and dig into the delicious spread at the buffet.
After dinner, kick back, relax and prepare to be spellbound by our Halloween themed Latino dance show! Experience Brazilian samba with a ghoulish twist, live drums and the enchanting horns of Cuban salsa as our cast of professional dancers take you on a tour through South America. Join in on the action, learn a step or two and compete for first place in the onboard dance competition (or at least give your friends a good laugh trying).
After the show, the DJ will turn the music up as so you dance the night away. Indulge in tempting dessert and enjoy the sights from spacious outdoor decks.
Don't forget to come along in your best halloween costume! We'll be sure to trick or treat some of our best dressed guests!
4-hour cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Delicious 3-course buffet dinner
Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
Explosive live Brazilian dance show with live drums & audience participation
Allocated indoor seated dinning
Enjoy the harbour sights from spacious outdoor decks
Prizes for best halloween costumes & more
Professional photographer on board
Contact Us CTA - Blue Background
Thanks for such a fun night guys! The theming was fun, the crowd came out in costume, food was great and we loved the show!
My husband and I love to dance so a Latin themed halloween cruise seemed the perfect idea and we were not disappointed! Dinner was delicious with plenty on offer, service was great and we loved the show! We had a great night, thanks guys!
We shared a table with such a cool bunch of people and had a blast! Show was great, food was delicious and we loved dancing and taking photos in our halloween costumes!
Cruise Feature Details
APPETISERS ON ARRIVAL
- Rolled tortillas with charred vegetables and basil pesto (v)
- Corn Chips served guacamole and spicy tomato salsa (v)
Carvery and hot dishes
- Freshly carved hot roast beef with horseradish, mustard, and red wine gravy (gf)
- Oven roasted middle-eastern spiced chicken
- Baby potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Penne with button mushroom and white wine cream sauce, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese (v)
- Orange infused Moroccan couscous w roasted vegetables, sultanas, pomegranate and minted yogurt (v)
- Freshly tossed garden salad served with French and Italian vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Mexican mixed beans and charred corn with avocado, tomato, baby cos, lime and coriander (v) (gf)
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, onion and Kalamata olives (v) (gf)
- Shaved leg of ham (gf)
- Crusty Italian mixed dinner rolls (v)
- Assortment of delicious cakes (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
Food allergy statement
Please be aware that our kitchens process foods containing eggs, dairy, gluten, seafood, nuts, sesame seeds and capsicum. Whist measures are taken to avoid cross contamination, we can not guarantee a total absence of these products from any of our dishes. Vagabond Cruises does not accept liability for any adverse reactions due to allergy or intolerance from food consumed on board.
OPEN BAR PACKAGES & OTHER UPGRADES
Our bars accept both cash and card payments. Choose to pay as you go, run a tab or take advantage our bar packages below | PLEASE NOTE: All members of a group booking or groups travelling together must be on the same bar package.
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
EXTENDED BEER COLLECTIONS, SPIRITS & LIQUORS, PRE-MIXES, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A SELECTION OF SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
Seafood Platter for 2
Includes entrée serving of Fresh Prawns, Sydney Rock Oysters and Blue Swimmer Crab
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Great value year round
|Child (5-14 years)||$65|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$270|
Cruise date: Saturday, 31st October 2021
Departure location: King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour - Wharf number to be confirmed - Bookings essential
7:30PM - 11:30PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.