- 3-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Delicious brunch buffet
- Dessert, coffee and tea
- Guest keynote speaker
- Escorted transfer to Capitol Theatre
- 360º views from our spacious viewing decks
- Allocated indoor seated dining
Shen Yun Pre-Show Dinner Cruise
Join us for the official Shen Yun pre-show sunset dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and a fascinating talk on traditional Chinese culture before being escorted to Capitol Theatre for the spectacular Shen yun show!
- This cruise is yet to be re-scheduled for 2021
Extend your Shen Yun experience with a 3-hour, pre-show dinner cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour!
Enjoy a 3-course seafood and carvery buffet dinner whilst our guest speaker takes you on a journey through traditional Chinese culture in her talk entitled "Revival of 5000 years of Divinely Inspired Chinese Culture through Shen Yun" followed by a participative Q&A session. Revel in the stunning sights from one of the spacious viewing decks, purchase a refreshment from the onboard bar and indulge in delicious cakes, seasonal fresh fruit, coffee and tea.
At the end of your cruise, you will be escorted to Capitol Theatre to experience the visually stunning and emotionally moving Shen Yun show, all the way from New York City.
Please note: Show tickets are not included - for show tickets, please proceed to www.http://ticketsau.shenyun.com
3 hours on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Seafood & carvery buffet
Fully licensed bar - packages available
Dessert, coffee & tea
Enjoy the sights from spacious viewing decks
Guest keynote presentation on Chinese culture and art
Escorted transfer to Capitol Theatre
Allocated indoor seated dining
Shen Yun is a life-affirming and life-changin experience that will stay with you long after the final curtain
Contact Us CTA - Blue Background
Cruise Feature Details
Shen Yun Brunch Menu
SEAFOOD & CARVERY BUFFET
Fresh and cooked seafood
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters served natural (gf)
- Tiger king prawns served with seafood sauce (gf)
- Baked market fish, in tomato sugo with olive oil, garlic, capers, olives and fresh herbs (gf)
Carvery and hot dishes
- Freshly carved hot roast beef with horseradish, mustard, and traditional gravy (gf)
- Oven roasted middle-eastern spiced chicken
- Baby potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Penne with button mushroom and white wine cream sauce, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese (v)
- Orange infused Moroccan couscous w roasted vegetables, sultanas, pomegranate and minted yogurt (v)
- Freshly tossed garden salad served with French and Italian vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Mexican mixed beans and charred corn with avocado, tomato, baby cos, lime and coriander (v) (gf)
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, onion and Kalamata olives (v) (gf)
- Shaved leg of ham (gf)
- Crusty dinner rolls (v)
- Assortment of delicious cakes (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
ADDITIONAL BAR PACKAGES
BASED ON 3 HOUR CRUISE
All of our vessels feature fully licensed bars and accept both cash and EFTPOS payments. Choose to pay as you go, run a tab or upgrade with one of our open bar packages. All members of a group booking must be on the same bar package
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
EXTENDED BEER COLLECTIONS, SPIRITS & LIQUORS, PRE-MIXES, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A selection of soft drinks & juices
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Cruise date: Saturday, 8th March 2020
Departure location: Commissioner's Steps, Circular Quay - Bookings essential
3:15PM - 6:15PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.