- 3-hour lunch cruise
- Live music
- Seafood & carvery lunch
- Dessert, coffee & tea
- Licensed bar & great value bar packages
- Prizes and giveaways
- Discounts for large group bookings
Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
Experience Sydney Harbour by day with a delicious seafood & carvery lunch, live music and the most spectacular harbour views in the world!
There's no better way to take in the stunning sights of Sydney Harbour than on board our 3-hour lunch cruise with great food, outstanding service and live music!
Enjoy delicious seafood and carvery, freshly prepared by your onboard chef and served to your table, followed by a selection of delicious cakes and seasonal fruit. Enjoy a refreshing drink from our licensed bar and let time pass you by as you embrace the spectacular harbour vistas.
Our lunch cruise has operated on Sydney Harbour for over 30 years and has been a favourite amongst locals and tourists alike, warm hospitality, exquisite entertainment and unforgettable views. The perfect way to spend an afternoon with friends and family, entertain overseas guests or celebrate a special occasion.
3 hour cruise on spectacular Sydney Harbour
Allocated indoor seated dining
3-course seafood & carvery lunch
Dessert, coffee & tea
Fully licensed bar - bar packages available
Live, easy listening cover band
Enjoy the sights from spacious outdoor decks
Enter and win lucky door prize and giveaways
Excellent with very good live music, variety of food & drinks were delicious, service was fantastic & the crew was wonderful
We would like to thank Vagabond for a wonderful experience. The staff were friendly, the buffet had something for everyone and the seafood was plentiful and fresh
A beautiful Jazz cruise around the Sydney Harbour with brilliant staff, a great entertainer and wonderful seafood.
Contact Us CTA - Blue Background
Cruise Feature Details
SEAFOOD & CARVERY BUFFET
Fresh seafood selection
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters served natural (gf)
- Fresh tiger king prawns with thousand island dressing (gf)
- Tasmanian smoked salmon rosettes, capers and fresh dill (gf)
- Slow cooked pulled beef brisket with gravy and assorted mustards (gf)
- Moroccan spiced chicken pieces with mint yoghurt (gf)
- Oven roasted baby potatoes with olive oil and rock salt (v) (gf)
- Medley of Mediterranean roast vegetables (gf) (v)
- Freshly tossed penne pasta with creamy mushroom sauce and grated parmesan (v)
- Mixed bean and charred corn salad with avocado, fresh lime and coriander (v) (gf)
- Marinated roast vegetable macaroni salad with basil pesto (v)
- Finely sliced classic coleslaw (v)
- Wild mixed leaf salad with balsamic vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Crusty dinner rolls (v)
- Assortment of delicious cakes (v)
- Selection of seasonal fresh fruit (gf) (v)
- Coffee and tea
GF | Gluten Free V | Vegetarian
Sample menu - items subject to change without notice
Please be aware that our kitchens process foods containing eggs, dairy, gluten, seafood, nuts, sesame seeds and capsicum. Whist measures are taken to avoid cross contamination, we can not guarantee a total absence of these products from any of our dishes. Vagabond Cruises does not accept liability for any adverse reactions due to allergy or intolerance from food consumed on board.
OPEN BAR PACKAGES & OTHER UPGRADES
Our bars accept both cash and card payments. Choose to pay as you go, run a tab or take advantage our bar packages below.
HOUSE BEER, WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
SPIRITS AND LIQUEURS, EXTENDED SELECTION OF BEER AND WINE, SOFT DRINKS & JUICES
A selection of soft drinks & juices
All members of a group booking or groups travelling together must be on the same bar package
RSA Notice: Vagabond Cruises operates under the laws and guidelines of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). In the interest of harm minimisation, our staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry onto a vessel or service of alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age or not able to produce acceptable proof of age, who may appear to be intoxicated or deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner.
RSA practices and the right to refuse service also applies to pre-paid packages.
( Ticket Price items are added/removed from "Date Range Pricing" tab.)
ticket price guide
Peak Season 2023
Nov - Dec
|Child (5-14 years)||$75|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$320|
|Infant (Aged 5 and under)||$0|
Low Season 2024
Jan - Oct
|Child (5-14 years)||$65|
|Family (2 adult, 2 child)||$280|
Departs King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour on Saturdays and selected Sundays - Bookings essential
- 25 NOV (VAGABOND PRINCESS ONLY): 12:45PM-3:45PM @ Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay (boarding 12:30pm) | Vagabond Spirit will still depart from King Street Wharf at the regular time. If you are unsure which vessel you are on, please refer to your boarding pass or contact our office on 02 9660 0388.
12:30PM - 3:30PM
Subject to availability
12:30PM - 3:30PM
Subject to availability
The information provided here is a guide and is subject to change without notice. Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate departure information. Please arrive 15 mins prior to cruise time for boarding.
As part of our commitment to providing a timely service, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows or late arrivals.